Preparation lessons for the official DELE exams (Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language) of the Cervantes Institute at all levels (A1-C2).
In these lessons, we will deal with the work of the 5 competences that are evaluated in the exam: speaking, reading, writing, listening and interacting. During the lessons we will focus on:
- Communication skills, to prepare the oral test.
- Correction of mistakes in your written assignments, which you do outside of lesson.
- Grammar check depending on what you need to reinforce.
- Vocabulary review to enrich your tasks.
- Reading and analysis of current topics.
As I am an accredited examiner, I know the tests well, so I will explain in detail how the exam works, I give you tips and tricks so that you can do your best. Preferably, we work with a specific exam book and with which you will have assignments in and out of lessons.
Book your first lesson now!
Price per lesson 34€
Check availability on the calendar, and choose the day and time that suits you best. Click directly on it and complete the reservation.
If you have doubts about the way to connect for lessons, consult the operating system where I explain to you all you need to know.